Causality Brand Marketing Grant – Feb 21
Posted by Causality on February 18, 2020
Apply now for Full and Matching grants for branding, creative services and web site design.
These service grants are open to #nonprofits, #government agencies, #nationalservice and #education.
Projects available for pro bono/partial pro bono:
• identity design/brand development
• creative and design services (brochures, annual reports, campaigns, event branding)
• WordPress web site design/build
• infographics, illustration, presentations
Full and matching grants are available!
We offer both full (pro bono) and matching (partial, funding requirement of 50%) service grants to help nonprofits and good causes access our services at no or low cost. Recent awards have ranged in value of services from $500 – $20,000.
The application deadline is February 21, 2020.
Apply online at http://www.causalitybrandgrant.com/apply
Should you have any questions, please feel free to contact me at 888-999-5592 or email@example.com.
More in "Grant Opportunities"
- AmeriCorps National Days of Service Grant Competition to Engage Volunteers – May 16
- Strengthening Black Women Entrepreneurship in Retail: Pilot Design Lab – Apr 30
- Yield Giving Open Call for Nonprofits – May 5
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.