Catto Scholarship Information Virtual Session, CCP – Apr 26
Posted by Community College of Philadelphia on April 12, 2022
- Funding to cover the cost of books
- Supplemental funding for transportation and meals
- Enhanced academic success and career coaching
- Specialized workshops and programming
- Connections to existing resources like housing assistance and child care
- Graduates of any high school (not just a Philadelphia high school)
- Transfer students who have earned up to a total of 30 credits at another college or university
- Returning CCP students with a GPA of 2.0 or above who wish to return to CCP after a year or more away
As a community partner, we want to make sure you know all about this exciting opportunity and are able to share this information with your networks. Join us for an information session via Zoom on Tuesday, April 26 at 11 a.m., where the Catto Scholarship Team will answer your questions. Register here.
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.
Please note: Upon review of a student’s application to the College, the Octavius Catto Scholarship team will contact the student if it appears they meet the eligibility requirements. If all requirements are met, the student will begin classes as a Catto Scholar!
Completing the FAFSA is an eligibility requirement, and accommodations will be made for undocumented students. Full eligibility requirements can be found online.
Questions? Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
More in "Other Local Events and Workshops"
- Let’s Circle Up Restorative Justice Workshop – Feb 24-25
- Leaders and Legends Black History Month Exhibition 2023, Smith Playground
- Regional Industries and STEM Education Virtual Meeting – Feb 27
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.