Cash Rules Everything Around Me: Philly Town Hall on Student Debt – Jan 16
Posted by Temple University on December 11, 2018
Hosted by Sara Goldrick-Rab and Hope Center for College, Community, and Justice
Wednesday, January 16, 2019 at 6 PM – 8 PM
Temple Performing Arts Center
1837 N. Broad Street
Worried about student debt? Struggling to pay it off? Scared for your kids?
It’s time for Philly to do something about making college affordable. Come share your ideas and hear from people working hard to create real change.
- Seth Frotman, Student Borrower Protection Center
- State Representative Malcolm Kenyatta
- Councilwoman Helen Gym
- Professor Sara Goldrick-Rab
- Michael Luna, Community College of Philadelphia
- Hosted by Mary Baxter, Hope Center Board Member
For further information or questions about this event contact us at [email protected]
Learn more about the Hope Center for College, Community, and Justice at http://hope4college.com
More in "Other Local Events and Workshops"
- Community-Driven Research Day (CDRD) – Feb 9
- PA Campus Vote Project Advocacy Training: Reflective Democracy and State Voting Rights Act – Jan 26
- Virtual FACT Workshop: Preparing for “Better FAFSA” – Dec 19
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.