Case Managers, The Consortium – Apr 20
Posted by The Consortium Inc. on April 19, 2022
The Consortium, Inc. is now hiring case managers:
- For both adult and children services
- On the spot interviews (walk-ins welcome)
- Possible extended offers of employment
Save the date for Wednesday, April 20, 2022, 3:00-7:00 PM at 137 S. 58th Street, Philadelphia, PA 19139.
All job candidates must have a certificate of completion in the “Recognizing and Reporting Child Abuse: Mandated and Permissive Reporting in Pennsylvania” online training requirements and successfully complete and pass all background checks.
Contact: Ms. Nneka Fassett, Administrative Assistant, at 267-233-5261 for scheduled interviews. Walk-ins are welcome.
- Community Health Program Coordinator, CHOP
- Homeowner Services Intake Coordinator, Habitat for Humanity – Nov 11
- Individual Giving Manager, Habitat for Humanity – Oct 28
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.