Carnegie Workshop for Community Engagement Classification – Dec 18
Are you planning to submit your application to be classified as a community-engaged institution in 2019? Are you planning to submit an application in the future, but you want to know what that entails? Are you re-applying or applying for the first time? This is the workshop for you!
Join the experts from Brown University’s Swearer Center for a day and a half hands-on, nuts-and-bolts information. The Swearer Center is responsible for the administration of the Elective Classification for Community Engagement.
- Mathew Johnson, Executive Director of the Howard R. Swearer Center and Associate Dean of Engaged Scholarship at Brown University.
- Georgina Manok, Assistant Director of Research and Assessment at the Swearer Center at Brown University.
Go to compactnypa.org/events for more information and to register!
- Call for Proposals: Pathways to Achieving Civic Engagement (PACE) Conference – Nov 17
- Call for Proposals: 2024 IMPACT Conference – Oct 23
- Young, Smart, & Local 2023 – Nov 13-15
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.