Can We Talk? Civil Dialogue for Troubled Times – Oct 29
Posted by Red & Blue Exchange (RBX) on September 29, 2020
Add your voice to a regional student dialogue on the state of our nation.
- Meet students from around the region.
- Talk about justice, pandemic, the election, your future.
- Get tips on holding difficult conversations you can put to work on campus, online, at home.
Event will be hosted on Zoom. Registration is required and is intended for college students in the Philadelphia region.
Date and Time: Thursday, October 29, 2020, 5:00 PM – 7:00 PM
If you are not a college student but would like to attend, please contact the SNF Paideia Program by email at email@example.com.
Learn more and register: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/can-we-talk-civil-dialogue-for-troubled-times-registration-118185280355
More in "Other Local Events and Workshops"
- Online Event: The 5th Annual Mentoring Conference – Jan 29
- PA Disconnect in Cyber Charter Oversight and Funding – A Children First Report – Jan 27
- Online Event: Writing Inside-Out – Feb 11
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.