Campus Hunger Project Cohort 2021-2022 Application – Apr 12
Posted by Challah for Hunger on March 16, 2021
Do you think your campus needs to better support student basic needs? Do you have a vision of a change you want to bring to your campus? Are you passionate about building your advocacy skills? The Campus Hunger Project Cohort is your opportunity to gain the skills and resources to bring your vision to life. Join a national movement of students who are committed to ensuring that no student has to choose between food and their education.
Applications are now open for the 2021-2022 Campus Hunger Project Cohort! Be a part of a select group of students working to end campus food insecurity during a 9-month long leadership opportunity.
From the Cohort experience, you will gain:
- skills in leading an effective advocacy campaign
- access to a network of organizers and activists
- opportunities to be published
- 1:1 mentoring with experts in the field
- trainings with fellow Cohort members
- a $250 stipend
- up to $500 towards making your campaign happen
Applications are accepted on a rolling basis beginning February 22 (this means, the sooner you apply, the more likely you will be accepted as spots will fill up) until April 12. To apply, fill out this online application.
Is there an awesome student you think should apply? Nominate them by sending their name and email to email@example.com.
More in "Partnerships Classifieds"
- Volunteers Needed: Chester County Intermediate Unit, Migrant Education Program
- Digital Literacy Mentors (College Students), Write Away – Jan 31
- Volunteers Needed, Puentes de Salud
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.