Campus Action Planning Workshop Series Interest Form
Posted by Students Learn Students Vote Coalition on August 2, 2022
This series will help faculty, staff, students, and other campus stakeholders write strong action plans to increase nonpartisan civic learning, political engagement, and voter participation on college and university campuses.
No matter what your experience is with action planning, there is a workshop for you — from campuses brand new to the space all the way to advanced campuses.
We’ll be hosting these workshops throughout the fall, so you can sign up for whichever session is convenient to you and your team!
Mark your calendar for these upcoming opportunities:
- Wednesday, August 10 @ 3 PM, Action Planning 101 Workshop
- Wednesday, August 17 @ 2 PM, Action Planning 201 Workshop
- Wednesday, August 24 @ 2 PM, Action Planning 301
This series is hosted by the Students Learn Students Vote Coalition’s National Program Coordination Subcommittee: ALL IN Campus Democracy Challenge, Campus Vote Project, Democracy Works, Student PIRGs, and the Andrew Goodman Foundation.
More in "Miscellaneous"
- Webinar: AmeriCorps NCCC: A to Z – Aug 16
- New opportunity: Celebrating Public Service on Campus
- RFI: Using City Assets to Advance Digital Equity – Sep 30
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.