Campaign Call to Action: Million Teachers of Color Campaign
Posted by One Million Teachers of Color Campaign on August 2, 2022
Please consider joining the One Million Teachers of Color Campaign. TNTP, The Hunt Institute, EdTrust, Latinos for Education, Teach Plus, Men of Color in Educational Leadership and the Center for Black Educator Development have launched a coalition to close the educator diversity gap. If you believe that educator diversity matters and the time is now to do something about it, you can contribute to the campaign in the following ways:
- Sign onto the coalition and commit to supporting efforts to recruit and retain one million teachers of color and 30,000 leaders of color for our nation’s schools by the end of the decade— enough for the workforce to reflect the demographics of the students it serves.
- Demonstrate ongoing support of the campaign by staying involved and speaking up on the issue.
- Invite others to join us! Identify 3 other individuals or organizations who believe that educator diversity in our schools matter. Send them this invitation today. Your referrals are valued and will be celebrated as we grow. We will be stronger together.
More in "Miscellaneous"
- Webinar: AmeriCorps NCCC: A to Z – Aug 16
- New opportunity: Celebrating Public Service on Campus
- RFI: Using City Assets to Advance Digital Equity – Sep 30
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.