Call for Student Posters, PA Nutrition Education Conference
Posted by on October 12, 2009
The PA Nutrition Education Network invites you to present a poster at the PA NEN annual meeting April 27th and 28th at Sheraton Harrisburg-Hershey Hotel in Harrisburg, PA!
This poster session at the 2010 conference will feature Graduate and Undergraduate research in the area of nutrition education. The research featured should relate to, support, enhance, evaluate or expand nutrition education efforts in Pennsylvania.
Graduate and Undergraduate Students are invited to submit abstracts of original research including but not limited to basic and applied research to low-income population and other suitable topics that are applicable to the Nutrition Education efforts in Pennsylvania.
Please click on the links to the the left for more information!
Guidelines for submitting your abstract:
· Submit an abstract application. Application will be available for download on our web site the first week of September.
· Abstracts should be typed and include the following elements: title; last name, initials, and degree of each author; institution and where the work was performed.
· The text should contain a brief statement of objectives, description of the methods, summary of results (incl. statistics if appropriate), and conclusions.
· Type size should be no smaller than 10 point.
· A faculty members’ recommendation must accompany your submission. The recommending faculty member must be a member of PA NEN.
· Please contact the PA NEN office to confirm membership at 717-233-1791 or email@example.com.
Scoring of Posters
Scoring of posters will be based on the following criteria:
* Research Design
* Practical Application
* Relation to Population/Relevancy
* Evaluation Results and Tool utilized
Important Dates to Remember
Submission Due Date: February 26th, 2010
Notification to Authors: March 31st, 2010
Please spread the word among your colleagues particularly those who interact with nutrition/dietetic students.
More in "National Conferences & Calls for Proposal"
- Call for Proposals: 2023 Transforming STEM Higher Education Conference – Aug 15
- Virtual Youth Summit: Empowering Sustainable Change Through Youth Leadership – Jun 23-24
- Call for Proposals: 2023 Imagining America National Gathering, Radical Reckoning: Invoking the Elements for Collective Change – May 31
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.