Call for Abstracts: Unite For Sight 6th Annual Global Health & Development Conference
Posted by on July 21, 2008
Unite For Sight 6th Annual Global Health & Development Conference
“Achieving Global Goals Through Innovation”
When: April 18-19, 2009
Where: Yale University, New Haven, Connecticut, USA
What: Join 2,500 conference participants for a stimulating international conference
As Featured On CNN: The Unite For Sight Conference Is What CNN Calls “A Meeting Of Minds”
NOW OPEN: Registration and Abstract Submission http://www.uniteforsight.org/conference (First abstract deadline is August 15 (oral presentation deadline and early bird poster presentation deadline)
200 Speakers, Including Keynote Addresses by Dr. Jeffrey Sachs and Dr. Sonia Sachs
Register For Conference: REGISTER BY JULY 31 TO SECURE LOWEST RATE. Rate escalates each month.
Who is eligible to submit an abstract? Anyone may submit an abstract. Abstract submitters range from students to professionals.
Who should attend? Anyone interested in international health, public health, international development, medicine, nonprofits, eye care, philanthropy, microfinance, social entrepreneurship, bioethics, economics, anthropology, health policy, advocacy, environmental health, service-learning, medical education, and public service.
* Jeffrey Sachs, PhD, Director of Earth Institute at Columbia University; Quetelet Professor of Sustainable Development, Professor of Health Policy and Management, Columbia University; Special Advisor to Secretary-General of the United Nations Ban Ki-moon
* Sonia Sachs, MD, MPH, Health Coordinator, Millennium Villages
- College Leadership Summit – Nov 5
- IARSLCE 2021 Virtual Gathering: Reflections on a Tumultuous Time and an Invitation to Gather – Nov 15-17
- Call for Proposals: Pathways to Achieving Civic Engagement (PACE) Conference – Nov 10
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.