Call for Proposals: Raising Our Voices: Bold Innovations That Empower Students
National Partnership for Educational Access Now Accepting Workshop Proposals!
Apply to present at NPEA’s 11th Annual Conference:
April 3-5, 2019 in Chicago, IL
Raising Our Voices: Bold Innovations That Empower Students
Present at the 2019 NPEA Conference
We invite you to submit a workshop proposal for NPEA’s 11th annual conference, taking place on April 3-5, 2019 in Chicago, IL. Over 100 professionals support the work of NPEA each year by presenting at the national conference, and more than 400 conference attendees gather from across the nation to share best practices and learn from each other.
Presenting at the NPEA conference is a great way to:
- Support and engage in active learning with attendees
- Share your ideas and expertise with a diverse audience on a national platform
- Enrich your own professional growth
- Stand together with a group of like-minded educators committed to improving outcomes for underserved students
- Review a PDF of the Workshop Proposal Application: http://www.educational-access.org/wp-content/uploads/2018/08/2019WorkshopProposalPDF.pdf
- Review the Cheat Sheet for suggested topics, presenter FAQs, and presenter expectations prior to submitting your application: http://www.educational-access.org/wp-content/uploads/2018/08/2019FAQCheatSheet.pdf
- Apply Now through the online application form: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/JWR26VW
Deadline for Submissions:
Friday, September 28, 2018
Apply here: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/JWR26VW
To learn more about our conference theme, sponsors, committee, and speakers, as well as view examples of past workshop proposal submissions, please visit our website.
- Hybrid Nonprofit Management Institute 2022: Bridging the Divide – Sep 13-15
- Submit a Proposal: Transforming Student Support: Best Practices in Collegiate Recovery – Jun 8
- Pulitzer Center 2022 Virtual Conference: Reporting the Climate Crisis – Jun 9-10
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.