Call for Proposals: National Partnership for Educational Access Conference
Apply to present at NPEA’s 10th Annual Conference:
April 11-13, 2018 in New Orleans, LA
National Partnership for Educational Access
Now Accepting Workshop Proposals
Standing Together in a Changing Landscape: A Call to Action
Present at the 2018 NPEA Conference
We invite you to submit a workshop proposal for NPEA’s 10th annual conference, taking place on April 11-13, 2018 in New Orleans, LA. More than 100 professionals support the work of NPEA each year by presenting at the national conference.
This year marks NPEA’s 10th annual conference and a true milestone in our work supporting the educational access field through sharing best practices and critical resources. As we celebrate this achievement, we are more focused than ever on the concrete learning and takeaways that benefit the field. For the 2018 conference we will provide ample opportunities for active learning leading up to, throughout, and following the conference. Participants will arrive actively engaged with the content and involved in conversations that will help them maximize the conference experience.
Presenting at the NPEA conference is a great way to:
- Support and engage in active learning with attendees
- Share your ideas and expertise with a diverse audience on a national platform
- Enrich your own professional growth
- Stand together with a group of like-minded educators committed to improving outcomes for underserved students
Deadline for Submissions
September 22, 2017 October 6, 2017
SUBMIT A PROPOSAL NOW
- Hybrid Nonprofit Management Institute 2022: Bridging the Divide – Sep 13-15
- Submit a Proposal: Transforming Student Support: Best Practices in Collegiate Recovery – Jun 8
- Pulitzer Center 2022 Virtual Conference: Reporting the Climate Crisis – Jun 9-10
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.