Call for Proposals: Learning without Borders
The International Higher Education Teaching and Learning Association (HETL) and the Department of Postsecondary Teaching and Learning at the University of Minnesota invite you to attend the 2015 International HETL – PsTL Conference, to be held in Minneapolis, Minnesota, USA, from September 22nd – 24th, 2015. HETL and PsTL invite you to submit your conference presentation proposal at https://www.hetl.org/2015-hetl-pstl-conference-submission-form/.
Our conference theme, Learning without Borders, invites a wide range of research and perspectives on learning-centered teaching practices, curricular activities, and assessment methods related to global learning and engagement. Possible topics include: global citizenship, diversity and equity, intercultural pedagogy, internationalization of the curriculum, and mobile learning technologies.
Proposals are due by October 27, 2014.
Conference website: https://www.hetl.org/events/2015-hetl-pstl-conference/
We look forward to seeing you in Minneapolis next year!
- Patrick Blessinger, Convener and Program Co-chair, USA, International HETL Association
- Rhiannon Williams, Program Co-chair, USA, University of Minnesota
- Amy Lee, Program Co-chair, USA, University of Minnesota
- Continuums of Service Conference – Mar 14-17
- PA College Admissions Counseling Annual Conf Call for Proposals – Feb 17
- Conference on Diversity, Equity, and Student Success: Can We Handle Truth? – Mar 9-11
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.