Call for Proposals: Engaging Communities to Support Educational Access and Success
The NPEA 8th annual conference will take place in Baltimore, MD on April 27-29, 2016. NPEA and the Conference Planning Committee have been working hard and have the following updates to share.
Conference Theme: Connecting the Dots: Engaging Communities to Support Educational Access and Success. Learn more about this year’s theme.
*NEW* 2016 Workshop Proposals Application: View online here. Due: October
16 23, 2015.
*UPDATED* Sponsorship Opportunities: View online here.
- Shaun Harper, Founder and Executive Director of the Center for the Study of Race and Equity in Education, University of Pennsylvania
- Karen Mapp, Senior Lecturer on Education, Faculty Director of the Education Policy and Management Program, Harvard Graduate School of Education
- Liz Murray, Inspirational Speaker and Best-Selling Author, Breaking Night: A Memoir of Forgiveness, Survival, and My Journey from Homeless to Harvard (2011)
Stay tuned for additional updates this fall, including registration information and details about our 2016 Award for Excellence nominations. Visit our 2016 Conference website to learn more.
Questions? Contact Carrie Tate, Assistant Director, NPEA at email@example.com.
- Call for Proposals: Conference on Community Writing: Activating Radical Imagination – Feb 5
- 2023 Project Kaleidoscope (PKAL) STEM Leadership Institute – Mar 15
- Call for Proposals: American School Health Association – Feb 17
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.