Call for Proposals: DHS Out-of-School Time Conference
Posted by Philadelphia Department of Human Services on June 1, 2015
The Department of Human Services and Public Health Management Corporation will host the Annual DHS-OST Conference at Temple University, September 2nd – 3rd 2015. In an effort to inspire OST providers and continue our focus on improving outcomes for our children and families, this year’s theme will be “Partners for Outcomes in Our Communities.” To provide a rich selection of provider sessions, the Conference Planning Committee is releasing a Call for Presenters.
Any current DHS-OST provider or partner agency may apply to present as long as:
• The workshop session is not used to promote or sell any goods or services.
• The workshop content is offered first and foremost to benefit the participants.
Presentation Topics: We are eager to review any presentations you feel may benefit OST Providers, but we are specifically seeking those that are purposefully aligned with the DHS Outcomes and/or National After-School Association Core Knowledge and Competencies. See the complete list of content areas below and check the appropriate boxes that apply. Additionally, if you would like to present on an exemplary program/project, please submit that program’s description. We may seek to highlight your program as part of a panel/roundtable discussion.
Please contact Tyler Richendollar at email@example.com for the proposal submission form.
Proposals are due Thursday, June 11, 2014.
- Maryland Cultural Proficiency Conference, A Reckoning: Equity, Consciousness, & Healing – Oct 25-26
- Call for Proposals: PA Assoc of Nonprofit Orgs – Aug 10
- Youth Service America Launches the 50% Youth Participation by America250 Campaign – Aug 8-10
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.