Call for Proposals: CSNAP Student Conference – Oct 13
Posted by NC Campus Engagement on October 11, 2022
North Carolina Campus Engagement’s CSNAP Student Conference is the largest and longest running conference for civically engaged students in the Southeast. Student leaders convene to share ideas and develop skills that help them be more effective in their community change efforts, while networking with their peers across the state. This year’s conference will be held on Nobember 18 & 19 at NC A & T State University, Greensboro, NC.
All workshops will be delivered during break-out sessions on Saturday, November 19.
We seek proposals for workshops that will:
- help college student leaders develop leadership and advocacy skills
- increase student knowledge of current social issues
- introduce participants to community and civic engagement initiatives or programs that could be replicated on other campuses
Priority will be given to workshops that prepare students to be active citizens and advocates on the front line of social change, or that present new ways for students to be engaged problem-solvers in their communities. Workshops are 60 minutes.
Proposal deadline extended: October 13, 2022
Register to attend ($75 pp for NCCE members/$100 pp for non-members)
- Call for Proposals: 2023 National Service Training – Dec 12
- Save the Date: The 1619 Project Education 2023 Conference – Feb 18-19
- Call for Papers: ABCD Themed Volume of Gateways: International Journal of Community Research and Engagement – Dec 9
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.