Call for Proposals: Civic Engagement in Changing and Challenging Times – Jun 21
Posted by Ohio Campus Compact on May 25, 2021
Ohio Campus Compact annual meeting, Voices from the Field: Civic Engagement in Changing and Challenging Times, August 5 & 6, 2021
Accepting proposals through June 21!
The 2021 Meeting will be completely virtual.
The OCC Annual Meeting offers participants the opportunity to:
- Network with others working to advance community and civic engagement;
- Receive resources on best practices in community partnerships, faculty development, and student learning related to community and civic engagement; and
- Share updates on critical state, regional, and national initiatives in higher education.
Registration closes August 2.
- Call for Proposals: Global Service Learning, MJCSL – Aug 1
- Call for Presenters: Beyond School Hours 2022 Conference – Jul 31
- Call for Proposals: Civic Engagement in Changing and Challenging Times – Jun 21
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.