Call for Proposals: 28th CUMU Annual Conference – Apr 3
Posted by Coalition for Urban and Metropolitan Universities on February 14, 2023
The Coalition for Urban and Metropolitan Universities (CUMU) invites proposals for the 28th CUMU Annual Conference, Resilient Campuses. Resilient Cities., October 15–18, in Washington, DC. The success and well-being of our urban and metropolitan campuses is inextricably intertwined with that of our cities. More than ever, both face increasingly complex economic and social challenges. CUMU welcomes submissions across the following intersecting tracks that critically examine how our campuses and cities embrace shared understandings and a commitment to fostering greater resilience.
- anchor collaborations and strategies
- racial equity and justice
- hyperlocal, place-based community engagement
- social and economic mobility
- policy and change
- student success and well-being
Learn more and submit a proposal by April 3, 2023.
More in "National Conferences & Calls for Proposal"
- Student Vote Research Network Workshop – Apr 12
- Call for Proposals: Engage, Educate, Empower: Men of Color Conference (CCP) – Apr 28
- Call for Proposals: Michigan Journal of Community Service-Learning
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.