Call for Proposals: 2023 EPIC-Network Virtual Conference: How Can We Leverage Teaching, Research, and Service to Build a Better World? – Mar 24
Posted by University of Wisconsin-Madison on February 28, 2023
EPIC-N 2023: How Can We Leverage Teaching, Research, and Service to Build a Better World?
Dates: Monday, June 12 – Wednesday, June 13 (this will be a VIRTUAL conference)
Cost: FREE and open to all who are interested in connections between local governments and universities. You do not need to be an EPIC-N member campus. Registration link will be available next month. In the meantime…
CALL FOR PROPOSALS: Please consider presenting at the EPIC-N Conference this summer using THIS LINK. Proposals are due Friday, March 24, 2023. We are doing a call for several kinds of sessions:
- Research Presentation – 60 mins – Faculty and academic staff are encouraged to present about how they have been or are thinking about leveraging EPIC-N projects for their research agendas.
- Practitioner Presentation – 60 mins – A session that has one or more presenters presenting about diving deeply into a certain subject relevant to planning, managing, implementing, or evaluating an EPIC-N program.
- Peer Coaching Salon – 30 – 60 mins – This is an interactive session that encourages peer coaching between people in the network. You will pitch a problem you’re having in your work, and participants will roll up their sleeves and help you problem-solve.
- Flash Talk – up to 10 mins – This session highlights an interesting project or an idea that you’re working on at your institution or with a community partner.
- Other – Please propose other formats as desired. New engaging sessions are of interest to conference organizers.
- Call for Proposals: Summit for Sustainable Schools – Jan 15
- Third Annual 1619 Project Education Conference (Virtual) – Feb 17-18
- Call for Presentations: 2024 Higher Education Suicide Prevention Conference – Jan 12
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.