Call for Proposals: 2023 AAC&U Annual Meeting, Reclaiming Liberal Education – Aug 15
“Reclaiming Liberal Education,” the theme of the , will focus on what we are for as a community of educators and leaders in higher education—and why. We invite proposals for meeting sessions that explore the integral relationship between liberal education and democracy, that share innovations in contemporary liberal education practice to advance student learning, and that present effective strategies for making the case for liberal education to various campus and community stakeholders and within broader public discourses.
The meeting will take place in person, January 18–21, 2023, in San Francisco, California.
Annual Meeting Tracks:
- Advancing Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion
- Demonstrating the Value of Liberal Education
- Engaging in Authentic Assessment
- Fostering Community-Based and Global Engagement
- Involving Non-STEM Disciplines in Undergraduate STEM Reform
- Supporting Curricular Transformation and Innovation in Teaching and Learning
- Educating for Democracy
- Meeting the Holistic Needs of Students, Staff, and Faculty
How to Submit a Proposal
See thefor additional format and meeting information.
for direct access to the Submission Site.
The Call for Proposals will be open through Monday, August 15, 2022. Decisions regarding proposals will be communicated the 1st week of October.
- Call for Proposals: 3rd Annual Conference on Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion in Education (Online) – Jan 30
- Call for Proposals: 2023 National Service Training – Dec 12
- Save the Date: The 1619 Project Education 2023 Conference – Feb 18-19
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.