Call for Proposals: 2022 Scholarship & Social Justice Undergraduate Conference – Feb 11
Posted by Harvard University on December 21, 2021
The 2022 Scholarship & Social Justice Undergraduate Research Conference seeks to bring staff, faculty and undergraduates together to celebrate engaged scholarship and reflective learning. The conference will be held online Thursday, April 14th and Friday, April 15th, 2022.
For student scholars, this is an opportunity to engage in academic dialogue with peers and faculty mentors. For faculty, this conference presents an opportunity to explore about how other disciplines conduct research that creates new knowledge and understanding about equity and social justice and to be inspired by the next generation of scholars.
This conference seeks to bring staff, faculty and undergraduates together to celebrate the engaged scholarship, and reflective learning. The purpose of this conference is:
- to honor scholarship which focuses on challenges facing society with regard to equity and inclusion and historically marginalized and under-represented communities;
- to illuminate community-engaged research which reflects qualities of reciprocity and mutuality in the co-creation of scholarship, in addition to being transdisciplinary and inclusive of knowledge from outside the academy.
- to provide undergraduate researchers an opportunity to engage in academic discourse and research dissemination
- Registration Open: 1619, the Education Conference – Feb 19-20
- Call for Proposals: Metropolitan Universities Journal – Feb 28
- Call for Papers: 6th Annual Conference of Academic Research in Education (CARE) – Feb 22
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.