Call for Proposals – Embrace Your Impact: Collaborations of Passion, Knowledge, and Action
Posted by WNY Service Learning Coalition on November 26, 2019
The WNY Service Learning Coalition invites proposals for their half-day symposium, Embrace Your Impact: Collaborations of Passion, Knowledge, and Action, happening on Friday, March 6, 2020 at Hilbert College near Buffalo, NY.
50-minute workshop proposals from service-learning/community engagement faculty, staff and community practitioners should respond to or share models for related to the following questions:
- How can we utilize our passions to better collaborate and make an impact in the community?
- What is the depth of the passion, knowledge, and action that goes into creating a mutually-beneficial experience in the community?
- How can colleges and universities design initiatives to ensure their community impact is positive and collaborative?
- Virtual Conference: Health Equity Research Intensive – Aug 29-31
- Save the Dates: International Climate Symposium – Oct 24-26
- Call for Proposals: 5th Annual National Black Men Educators’ Convening – Aug 19
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.