Call for Programs for the 2020 NASPA Annual Conference, Deadline Sept. 3
Austin, TX, the “Live Music Capital of the World”, with its music, eclectic nature, and focus on the individual, will be the site for the 2020 NASPA Annual Conference. The Conference Leadership Committee invites you to submit a program for the NASPA Annual Conference to be held in Austin, March 28 – April 1, 2020.
The Call for Programs for the 2020 NASPA Annual Conference is now open! The deadline to submit is September 3, 2019. Don’t wait until the last minute! The 2020 Conference Leadership Committee will select programs in October. Coordinating presenters will hear about the status of their programs by mid-to-late October.
The 2020 Conference Leadership Committee seeks conference proposals focusing on the four core content areas:
- Defining Student Success,
- Collaborations and Partnerships,
- Advocacy and Activism, and
- Redefining and Realigning the Student Affairs Profession.
- Call for Papers: 6th Annual Conference of Academic Research in Education (CARE) – Feb 22
- Save the Date: The 1619 Education Conference – Feb 19-20
- Teaching to Increase Diversity and Equity in STEM (TIDES) Institute – Mar 1
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.