Call for Presenters: Nutrition Educators: Nourishing Future Generations One Table at a Time
Posted by on August 19, 2013
PA NEN 2014 Annual Conference
Nutrition Educators: Nourishing Future Generations One Table at a Time
April 28 – 29, 2014
Request for Speaker Proposals: Due September 30, 2013
Here’s your chance to contribute to PA NEN’s Annual Conference and celebrate all the work that nutrition educators have done and are yet to do!
We are seeking session topic and speaker submissions related to nutrition dealing with the low-income population.
Some of these might include:
· How physical activity and good nutrition go hand in hand
· How to motivate clients
· The the many aspects of diversity, i.e. age, ethnicity, suburban vs. rural, etc.
· Live cooking demonstrations
· A fresh look at local food movements, i.e. community gardens and Farmers Markets
· Nutrition policy changes that have been enacted and ones that are in the works and how they will impact the low income population
Help make the 2014 Annual Conference even more successful than 2013!
Don’t delay; the deadline is September 30, 2013. For more information, and to submit your session ideas click here.
If you have any questions, please contact Rose at the PA NEN office at 717-233-1791 or e-mail [email protected].
Thanks for your interest!
- Third Annual 1619 Project Education Conference (Virtual) – Feb 17-18
- Call for Presentations: 2024 Higher Education Suicide Prevention Conference – Jan 12
- Call for Proposals: 2024 Active Citizens Conference – Jan 25
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.