Call for Presenters: Beyond School Hours XXI
Posted by Foundations Inc on May 29, 2017
CASTING CALL: PRESENTERS WANTED
Applications Due: June 30, 2017
Do you have important best practices to share with the educator community? Are you an expert on a cutting-edge issue in youth development? Can you captivate a crowd? Join the cast of Beyond School Hours XXI. The Call for Presenters is now officially open.
We’re seeking exceptional presenters with hands-on, engaging workshops. Presentations can address before- and after-school, extended day, community-based and summer learning opportunities, as well as workforce development, higher education and field-building research.
- The Results Are In!
- Literacy in the Spotlight
- A Live Look at STEM and Project-Based Learning
- Family & Community Take Center Stage
- A Close-up on Youth Development
- Call for Presentations: 2024 Higher Education Suicide Prevention Conference – Jan 12
- Call for Proposals: 2024 Active Citizens Conference – Jan 25
- Call for Abstracts: Dimensions of Political Ecology: Creative Community-Engaged Pedagogy in Political Ecology – Dec 15
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.