Call for Papers: International Journal of ePortfolio – Dec 1
The International Journal of ePortfolio (IJeP), a double-blind, peer-reviewed, open access journal published by the American Association of Colleges & Universities (AAC&U), is now accepting manuscripts for the Spring 2023 issue. The submission deadline is December 1, 2022.
The mission of the International Journal of ePortfolio (IJeP) is to encourage the study of practices and pedagogies associated with ePortfolio in educational settings. The journal’s focus includes the explanation, interpretation, application, and dissemination of researchers’, practitioners’, and developers’ experiences relevant to ePortfolio. It also serves to provide a multi-faceted, single source of information for those engaging in projects and practices associated with ePortfolio. A refereed (blind) peer-reviewed journal, IJeP embraces inquiry into ePortfolio in educational settings holistically; therefore, manuscripts considering the following areas of investigation are welcomed:
- instruction and principles of learning that utilize and inform practical, effective ePortfolio methodologies;
- evaluation and assessment methodologies and practices supported by ePortfolio;
- case studies and best practices regarding applications of ePortfolio for learning, assessment, and professional development supported by scholarship of teaching and learning practices and research methodologies;
- theoretically rich accounts of the principles grounding ePortfolio work and its relationship to larger social and cultural phenomena; and
- innovative development and applications of technologies that enable new ePortfolio practices.
- Call for Proposals: 2024 Active Citizens Conference – Jan 25
- Call for Abstracts: Dimensions of Political Ecology: Creative Community-Engaged Pedagogy in Political Ecology – Dec 15
- 2024 AAC&U Conference on General Education, Pedagogy, and Assessment (Virtual & In-Person) – Apr 9,10,17 or 11-13
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.