Call for Papers: 21st International Service-Learning Conference
due May 28, 2018
The Conference will be held August 23-24, 2018 at the University of Buenos Aires.
Proposed thematic areas include:
1. Service-learning in contexts of social vulnerability.
2. Service learning and environmental care.
3. Service-learning, science and technology.
4. Service-learning in the field of Social Sciences and education for active citizenship.
5. Research in the context of service-learning projects.
6. Service-learning at Kindergarten and primary school levels.
7. Institutionalization of service-learning in secondary schools.
8. Service-learning and teacher training.
More information by downloading the guidelines here: http://www.clayss.org/archivo_descargas/c4papers21.pdf
- 2023 Project Kaleidoscope (PKAL) STEM Leadership Institute – Mar 15
- Call for Proposals: American School Health Association – Feb 17
- Call for Proposals for Edited Book: Pathways of Public Service & Civic Engagement – Feb 10
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.