Business on Board: Non-profit Arts and Business Board Training Program, 2020
Business On Board is Philadelphia’s only leadership development program that trains business, legal and technology professionals and matches them with arts nonprofits. Over the course of four days each spring, we teach best practices in nonprofit board governance, with a specific focus on legal and fiduciary responsibilities, fundraising, advocacy, strategic governance and oversight. For those business leaders not yet sitting on a board, the Arts + Business Council matches participants with nonprofit organizations in the region.
The Arts + Business Council, invites you to become a participant in this year’s non-profit arts and business board training program. Our session dates and locations can be found below:
- DAY 1: January 31, 2020, 9:00AM – 4:00PM at WHYY
- DAY 2: March 13, 2020, 9:00AM – 4:00PM at Pennsylvania Academy of the Fine Arts
- DAY 3: April 17, 2020, 9:00AM – 4:00PM at Quorum at the University City Science Center
- DAY 4: May 15, 2020, 9:00AM – 4:00PM at the Science History Institute
More in "Other Local Events and Workshops"
- BUILT TO HEAL: ARCHITECTURE AS AN ENGINE FOR CHANGE – Dec 14
- Business on Board: Training for Nonprofit Board Service
- Community Tech Resource Fair and Public Comment Session – Dec 16
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.