Business… for Good: Inclusive Growth and the American City – Apr 18
Posted by The Philadelphia Citizen on April 12, 2022
Join us for a discussion on how Philadelphia can grow a vibrant, inclusive middle class featuring:
- Sharmain Matlock-Turner, president and CEO of the Urban Affairs Coalition, which unites government, business, neighborhoods and individual initiatives to improve the quality of life in the region.
- Jasmine Sessoms, senior vice president of corporate affairs of Hilco Redevelopment Partners, overseeing the company’s community and government outreach efforts.
- Jerry Sweeney, president and CEO of Brandywine Realty Trust, which under his leadership has grown into one of the largest, publicly-traded, full-service, integrated real estate companies in the U.S.
Date and Time: April 18, 2022, 8:30 AM
Location: The Ballroom at Fitler Club, 1 S. 24th Street, Phila., PA
More in "Other Local Events and Workshops"
- Igniting Racial Equity: Understanding the Building Blocks of a Quality Early Childhood Education System – Oct 1
- Philadelphia Premier Networking Event, Urban Affairs Coalition – Nov 18
- PA Health Access Network (PHAN) Election Forum – Sep 30
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.