Business Consulting: Deloitte Impact Day
Posted by on May 03, 2010
Deloitte Impact Day 2010
The Enterprise Center is pleased to partner with Deloitte on Friday, June 11th, 2010 to provide pro bono consulting services for businesses in need. Deloitte, the world’s second largest accounting firm, is offering these consulting services as part of its annual Deloitte Impact Day. The Deloitte professionals will bring a mix of expertise enabling them to cover a diversity of issues. The consultations will address issues relating to Audits, Financial Advisory Services, Business problem consulting and Taxes. Last year, consultation topics included the purchase of an existing business, obtaining financing and how to grow one’s current business.
Attendees will receive advice and personalized attention from 2-3 member teams in 1 ½ hour sessions, scheduled either in the morning or the afternoon, at The Enterprise Center. If you are interested in attending the Impact Day or know someone who could use this assistance, please fill out the Application. Please remember to indicate preferences for the morning or afternoon session (or either).
Please submit your application so it is received no later than Friday, May 21st. You will be contacted shortly thereafter as to whether your Application has been chosen for consultation services. There are a limited number of slots available, and we anticipate that applications will be competitive. Please forward this message to anyone who may be interested in this opportunity.
Deloitte LLP is a global professional service firm with more than 115,000 professionals at work in nearly 150 countries. Deloitte serves more than one-half of the world’s largest companies and employs 41,000 people in the U.S. and 1,700 in the Philadelphia region. Deloitte helps its clients and people excel by providing services in four key areas:
* Audit: Auditors help review organizational processes, systems, and data and provide assessments of whether individuals, corporations, and governments have been responsible for the money that passes through their hands.
* Financial Advisory Services: “FAS” professionals help deal with issues, including fraud, litigation and corporate investigation and offer advice on financial, economic and strategic events and transactions.
* Consulting: Consultants work side-by-side with clients to analyze complex business problems and to design, develop, and implement innovative strategies to address those problems.
* Tax: Tax professionals advise clients – CEOs, CFOs, COOs, etc – regarding quality and integrity. They help clients see tax issues and advantages from multiple angles, and they work closely with clients to make appropriate choices.
More in "Other Local Events and Workshops"
- Virtual CEA Learning Series: Building Coalitions – Jan 17
- Community-Driven Research Day (CDRD) – Feb 9
- PA Campus Vote Project Advocacy Training: Reflective Democracy and State Voting Rights Act – Jan 26
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.