Building impact together: myths, opportunities, and digital engagement in the nonprofit sector – Jun 22
Posted by twilio on June 21, 2022
Join Twilio as we welcome Van Jones, CNN Host and Founder of Dream Corps, to talk with Erin Riley, Twilio Chief Social Impact Officer about myths, opportunities, and trends in social impact and technology.
This digital event will also feature leaders from nonprofit organizations Norwegian Refugee Council and Polaris to share how you can build a digital-first nonprofit and adopt new strategies for personalizing your program participant experience.
Join us and learn:
- How to build nonprofit programs for long term innovation and impact
- Why nonprofit leaders are using digital communications to scale program delivery
- How to hire technical staff and fundraise for building tech capacity
Date and Time: Wednesday, June 22, 2022, 12:00 PM ET
More in "Miscellaneous"
- Webinar: Carnegie Community of Practice: Section 6 of the Application – Aug 2
- 2022-2023 Staff Training and Programs for Afterschool Environmental Clubs – Aug 9,10&11
- Hybrid Event: Can College Level the Playing Field? Higher Education in an Unequal Society – Jul 7
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.