Building Early Links for Learning: children experiencing homelessness
Posted by People’s Emergency Center on January 5, 2018
January BELL Forum discusses linking ECE to homeless children
Join us for the 2018 Building Early Links for Learning (BELL) Forum and help continue the discussion on increasing access to high quality early learning by young children who experience homelessness in Philadelphia.
The agenda will include:
• Survey results of participation in high quality early learning programs by young children residing in shelter
• Discussion of findings of interviews with 60 parents residing in Philadelphia’s shelters
• State perspective from Tracy Duarte, PA Head Start Collaborative
• National perspective from Grace Whitney, SchoolHouse Connection
Friday, January 19, 2018 from 9:30 AM to 11:30 AM EST
HUD Philadelphia Office (former Wanamaker Bldg)
Room 10 A and B
100 Penn Square East- 11th Floor
Philadelphia, PA 19107
For more information, contact Joe Willard at email@example.com or call 267-777-5851.
More in "Other Local Events and Workshops"
- Virtual Event: Understanding Financial Aid Offers – Feb 1
- 31st Annual African American Children’s Book Fair – Feb 11
- Rutgers-Camden Black History Month Events – Feb 1,2,9
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.