Building Collective Power – Aug 5
Posted by Challah for Hunger on August 4, 2020
Summer Series: When we align our collective power, we make big changes. Learn to amplify your advocacy by organizing your community to take collective action!
Hear from speakers from:
- @campus_hunger (https://twitter.com/campus_hunger?lang=en),
- @HungerFreeUSA (https://twitter.com/hungerfreeusa?lang=en), and
- @neighborstogthr (https://twitter.com/neighborstogthr?lang=en)
Date and Time: August 5, 2020, 3:00 pm
Register at www.campushunger.org/summer-series
More in "Miscellaneous"
- National Youth Participation in America’s Schools Survey – Jun 10
- Online Event: The Network for College Success on the Developmental Relationships Survey Tool – Jun 21
- Culture of Democracy Summit (Virtual & in Person) Jun 10-13
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.