Building a Successful Grant Consulting Business
Posted by Grant Professionals Association on May 21, 2018
This workshop offers practical advice and skill-building for grant professionals that can be put into practice for the benefit of our communities, causes, careers or businesses.
June 22, 2018, 10:00 AM-3:00 PM
The Community Center at Giant Willow Grove
315 York Rd
Willow Grove, PA 19090
Topics will include:
• The Grant Writer’s World
• Making Meaning & Money – Becoming Successful in the Grant Profession
• The Grant Career Action Plan – 10 Steps to Getting Hired (and Re-Hired)
• Grant Job vs Gig
• Starting a Grant Business
• Grantepreneur Strategies
Katherine F.H. Heart, GPC, M.Ed. founded Heart Resources in 2002 (and incorporated in 2005) as a mission-driven grant specialty company dedicated to providing grant and related technical assistance services in Western Pennsylvania. Katherine has a special interest in mentoring and assisting others to discover the grants profession. She has taught Grant career seminars since 2008 and provides grant business coaching sessions to individuals.
Register here: https://www.grantprofessionals.org/ev_calendar_day.asp?date=6/22/2018&eventid=220
More in "Other Local Events and Workshops"
- Virtual Event: Legal Update: Major Changes to PA Nonprofit Law – Apr 6
- Online Event: Trauma-Informed Supervision Part 2: Evaluations – Mar 30
- Inclusive Economic Development: Community-Owned Commercial Spaces – Mar 23
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.