Building a Quality Mentoring Program
Posted by Mentoring Partnership & Resource Center on July 18, 2016
Join us for
Building a Quality Mentoring Program with the Elements of Effective Practice for Mentoring!
Align your mentoring program with the Elements of Effective Practice and enhance the likelihood of positive outcomes for youth, strengthen your program, and reduce your managed risk!
Training participants will learn to:
• Define youth mentoring and recognize the essential components of a quality mentoring program
• Apply the Elements of Effective Practice in your program practices
Wednesday, August 3, 2016 &
Thursday August 4, 2016
8:45 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. Greater Philadelphia Chamber of Commerce
200 South Broad St, Ste 700, Philadelphia, PA
Mentoring Partnership & Resource Center is an affiliate of MENTOR: The National Mentoring Partnership
More in "Other Local Events and Workshops"
- PA STEM Coalition Meeting: Environmental Education and Education for Sustainability Panel Discussion – Nov 4
- Collaborating Across the Aisle: Supporting Students As They Transition from High School to College Classroom – Nov 19
- Lunch & Learn on Equity in Our Community – Nov 18
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.