Bridges to Wealth: Entrepreneurship Workshop – Jun 16 & 17
Posted by HopePHL on June 13, 2023
The Netter Center for Community Partnerships at the University of Pennsylvania invites you to attend the Entrepreneurship Workshop with Wharton’s Business School’s Bridges to Wealth Program.
We will address funding for emerging businesses, business credit, best practices for small businesses at any level. The workshop is presented by the Neighborhood Advisory Committee at HopePHL.
- Friday, June 16, Time: 5:30PM-7:30PM
- Location: 325 N. 39th Street, Philadelphia PA 19104
- Dinner provided
- Saturday, June 17, Time: 10:00AM – 12:00PM
- Virtual Zoom meeting
For more information, Contact Kevin Brown, NAC Manager at 267.777.5820 or [email protected].
More in "Other Local Events and Workshops"
- Documentary Screening: A Hope that Lights the Way – Oct 6
- In Good Taste: An Introduction to Food Design – Oct 7
- Read by 4th Virtual Lunch & Learn: Teach For America’s High Dosage Tutoring Initiative – Nov 8
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.