Biomedical Technician Training Program: Aseptic Manufacturing – Sep 9
Posted by West Philadelphia Skills Initiative on August 30, 2022
Who Should Apply:
Detail-oriented, curious individuals that enjoy working with their hands and are comfortable performing tasks while wearing full personal protective equipment (PPE). Commitment to the full training schedule (below) is required:
- 10 weeks of In-person sessions, Mondays and Thursdays from 6:30pm until 8pm, September 26 through December 2
- Facilitated group conversations via Zoom, Tuesdays from 6:30pm until 8:30pm, September 27 through November 29
- 12 weeks of paid in-person on-the-job training, Monday through Friday from 9am until 5pm, December 5 through March 31
- Approximately 5 hours of weekly reading and reflection exercises
This is a hybrid in-person and virtual program, so broadband internet is required to complete the training. A MacBook is provided to program participants.
Learn more by attending a virtual information session on Thursday, September 1 at 1:00 pm. Register here.
Deadline to apply is Friday, September 9, 2022 at 5:00 pm.
- Associate Wellness Director or Wellness Director, Puentes de Salud
- Chief of Staff, Office of Sustainability, City of Philadelphia
- Grant Specialist, Defender Association of Philadelphia
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.