Bike Share Event Support Team (Part-Time), Better Bike Share Partnership
Posted by Bicycle Coalition of Greater Philadelphia on March 8, 2022
Support outreach at community events, bike rides and learn-to-ride classes; help with helmet fitting, ride support, and basic urban biking information.
- 8-24 hours/month April-October (working outdoors, mostly weekends, occasional weekday afternoon/evening), flexible schedule
- $16-17/ hour
- Position requirements: Desire to work outside, with people, supporting bike education events.
- Bilingual English/Spanish a plus
- Driver’s License and vehicle to help transport materials a plus
- Training for the position begins the last 2 weeks in March
- Applications received by March 7 will be prioritized
This is a part-time, temporary, seasonal position. There are 3 positions available.
- Serve Philadelphia VISTA Corps Is Accepting Applications
- Director, Sisters of Saint Joseph Welcome Center – Feb 20
- Better Bike Share Educator, Part-Time Position Seasonal (March – October), Bicycle Coalition – Feb 17
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.