Best Practices for Researching Private Funding Sources
Posted by on May 20, 2005
“Best Practices for Researching Private Funding Sources”
Saturday, June 4, 2005
9:30 am – 11:00 am
Skyline Room, Roof level
Central Library, 1901 Vine St., Philadelphia
Sponsored by: Philadelphia Young Nonprofit Leaders
This workshop will discuss fundraising concepts for private funding sources. The session will provide a quick overview of fundraising from foundations, corporations and individual donors. As a result of this workshop, participants will be able to:
* Identify different fundraising strategies for three different types of private funding sources.
* Develop strategies for tracking prospects and remaining organized.
Gloria Hibbett, Regional Foundation Center
Pre-Registration is required. Space is limited. Please register online at: http://www.idealist.org/orgs/104193:278#EVENT_2
More in "Other Local Events and Workshops"
- Bridges to Wealth: Entrepreneurship Workshop – Jun 16 & 17
- Volunteer Support Learning Virtual Series: Volunteer Data Collection – Jul 20
- Advocacy, Belonging and Career (ABC) Virtual Program – Jul 5
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.