Back to School Immunization Clinics, School District of Phila. – Aug 3-25
Posted by School District of Philadelphia on August 3, 2021
Pennsylvania law requires all students, Kindergarten through 12th grade, to be vaccinated while attending school virtually or in-person. Students that DO NOT have the required vaccines by August 31st will be EXCLUDED from school until they have received the appropriate vaccines or an exemption form has been submitted to your school nurse.
The School District of Philadelphia is proud to announce a partnership with Delaware Valley Community Health, Inc. to provide required school immunizations throughout the month of August to students who need them, including those who are undocumented and uninsured.
The Back to School Immunization Clinics will be held at two (2) locations between August 3rd and August 25th, 2021:
- Fairmount Primary Care Center, 1412 Fairmount Avenue; August 3rd, 10th, 17th, & 24th, 8:00 AM – 3:00 PM; register
- Maria de los Santos Health Center, 401 W. Allegheny Avenue; August 4th, 11th, 18th, & 25th, 8:00 AM – 3:00 PM; register
Hurry! The first 200 students that register and receive their immunizations at their appointment will receive a $25 American Express gift card!
School District of Philadelphia nurses will be on-site and your child’s District immunization record will be updated at the same time.
If you are unable to make any of the appointments available on the registration form, you always have the option to contact Maria de los Santos, Fairmount Primary Care Center, or another Federally Qualified Health Center (FQHC) to schedule a regular patient appointment for your child.
More in "Other Local Events and Workshops"
- 68th Annual Conference of the Pennsylvania Council for the Social Studies – Oct 11
- PHL AC Alumni Chapter Vision for National Service Event – Sep 22
- PHAN’s 2021 Virtual Health Conference – Oct 21-22
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.