Awake to Woke to Work: Building a Race Equity Culture – Nov. 7
Posted by Social Innovations Institute on November 6, 2018
This webinar will review Equity in the Center’s Race Equity Cycle framework, share critical learnings from its “Awake to Woke to Work: Building a Race Equity Culture” publication and provide insight on tactics to support organizations in moving through the Race Equity Cycle.
The Race Equity Cycle identifies the three stages and common entry points of building a Race Equity Culture; helps organizations find themselves in this work; and names the levers that create momentum in building a Race Equity Culture. Participants will be provided key learnings on how to operationalize equity and measurably shift organizational culture toward race equity.
1) Participants will be introduced to research and resources Equity in the Center provides to support leaders and organizations in advancing race equity.
2) Participants will understand key research findings from the “Awake to Woke to Work: Building a Race Equity Culture” publication, and how to apply the Race Equity Cycle framework in their own work.
3) Participants will learn about management and operational levers that can shift organizational culture toward race equity.
DATE AND TIME
Wed, November 7, 2018
2:00 PM – 3:00 PM EST
More in "Miscellaneous"
- School Museums of Service and Service-Learning Visioning Session – Feb 16
- Youth Development Workforce Survey
- Philadelphia Cable Television Survey
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.