Audiostream: Colleges and Universities as Econ. Dev. Engines
Posted by on September 19, 2003
An audiostream is now available for the September 4 teleconference on “Colleges and Universities as Economic Development Engines” cosponsored by the Initiative for a Competitive Inner City (ICIC), CEOs for Cities, and HUD’s Office of University Partnerships. To listen, visit http://www.icic.org.
The teleconference featured prominent experts including:
– Dr. Darlene Williams, U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development
– Mr. Paul Grogan, Boston Foundation and CEOs for Cities
– Dr. Hassan Minor, Howard University
– Ms. Anne Habiby, ICIC
For final report of a joint study by ICIC and CEOs for Cities, Leveraging Colleges and Universities for Urban Revitalization: An Action Agenda, see http://www.ceosforcities.org/research/2002/leveraging_colleges/index.html.
More in "New Resources"
- Service Year Alliance Toolkit: Engaging Individuals After High School in Service Years
- New Report: Toward a More Equitable Tomorrow: A Landscape Analysis of Early Childhood Leadership
- Looking Back to Move Forward: Immigrant Heritage Month 2022
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.