Audiofile: Commuities & Physicians Together Teleconference
Posted by on December 30, 2005
[posted from Comm-Org listserv]
An audiofile and slides are available from the October 19 teleconference featuring Communities & Physicians Together, the recipient of the 4th annual Community-Campus Partnerships for Health Award. The materials are available at http://depts.washington.edu/ccph/pastpresentations.html
During the teleconference, information was shared on how this award-winning partnership draws upon the assets of communities and physicians-in-training to improve child health and support families in raising healthy children.
In addition, several resources were mentioned during the teleconference: These included:
* The Communities & Physicians Together website: http://www.cpt-online.org
* The 9th Community-Campus Partnerships for Health Conference will be held May 31-June 3, 2006, in Minneapolis, MN. Registration is now open.
* The 9th Service-Learning Institute will be held July 21-24, 2006 in WA State – Applications will be available in November 2005.
More in "New Resources"
- Phila. STEM Education Directories: Opportunities for Educators, Students, and Families
- Free Resources for Improving Diversity In Open Source STEM Projects
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.