Attending to Healing Virtual Workshop – Mar 30
Posted by National Equity Project on February 28, 2023
LEAD California and Saint Mary’s College of California are collaborating with the National Equity Project to bring their Attending to Healing Workshop to the community engagement community. This three-hour interactive and humanizing event is via zoom. Consider inviting a community partner, too!
Attending to our individual healing is essential, and insufficient if it is not also connected to our collective healing. Explore how to center and integrate ongoing individual and collective healing processes when working, collaborating, and designing for equity.
Date and Time: March 30, 2023, 10:00 AM – 1:00 PM PT
Register here, and we’ll send a payment link later:
- Registration is $75/person for LEAD California members (and Saint Mary’s colleagues) and $100/person for all others.
- Limited “seating” is available.
- Registration fees are not refundable, but they are transferable to another person for this event.
- Questions? Contact Jennifer Pigza, [email protected].
More in "Miscellaneous"
- Online Event: Is college still worth it? – Dec 7
- Virtual CCPH Lunch & Learn Series: Qualitative Research 101 – Jan 10
- New Book and Webinar: Teaching Asian America in Elementary Classrooms – Dec 12 or 14
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.