Attendance Hero Sweepstakes
Posted by Read by 4th on January 5, 2018
Families and schools across the city are working hard to get children to school every day on time, start to finish, so they’ve the best shot at becoming great readers and strong students. Grownups, share your superpower tips for getting your family to school every day on time.
Use #AttendanceHero #ContestEntry on social media for the chance to win $500 AND a pair of Power 99 concert tickets.
- Adults 18+ eligible
- Entries accepted 12/11/17—1/19/18
- Winners randomly selected
See http://www.readby4th.org for contest details. Be sure to follow @Readby4th on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram, where we’ll be sharing some of our favorite tips.
More in "Miscellaneous"
- Webinar: Promising P&T Reforms for Societally-Impactful Research: Strategies and Opportunities – Feb 5
- Dissertation Dish Webinar: “I was Invisible to them:” An Interpretive Phenomenological Analysis of Community Engaged Researchers’ Experience of Institutional Support – Feb 1
- Imagine a Clean Energy Future Student Contest – Feb 29
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.