Associate Web Producer, National Constitution Center
Posted by National Constitution Center on March 14, 2023
The National Constitution Center is a nonpartisan nonprofit organization devoted to teaching about the Constitution. Located on Philadelphia’s historic Independence Mall, steps from where the Constitution was drafted and signed, it serves as America’s leading platform for constitutional education and debate, fulfilling its congressional charter “to disseminate information about the U.S. Constitution on a nonpartisan basis in order to increase awareness and understanding of the Constitution among the American people.
The Associate Web Producer plays an important role in the National Constitution Center’s overall mission to educate the public on the Constitution and its ideals. This position will work directly with internal stakeholders to maintain and update the Center’s website and other digital forms of constitutional content. This position is essential to the daily operations and success of the Center’s external experience.
This position is based in Philadelphia, with a flexible hybrid in-office and remote work schedule. The Associate Web Producer will need to be available to work onsite as needed.
- Manage the Center’s website and the daily monitoring and management of the Center’s online presence
- Work with internal stakeholders such as the Communications, Content, Education, and other teams to maintain and update their digital content on various platforms as needed
- Must have strong ability to collaborate with staff on Google Analytics, SEM, and SEO reporting to ensure website traffic and functionality can be tracked, monitored, and optimized for audience engagement
- Conduct quality control projects, including scanning for and fixing broken links, orphaned files, or documents
- Respond to requests for updates to the website from staff and communicates with them through the production process
- Build and updates new content sections for the Center’s website as needed
- Monitor digital content to ensure style and design consistency is maintained across various digital products
- Interact with the Center’s external digital agency partners on digital product development projects
- Assist the Communications Department on the daily and monthly reporting of data and trends related to digital products and content scheduling
- Perform other duties as assigned
More in "Job Opportunities/AmeriCorps Opportunities"
- HBCU Summer Fellowship, Defender Association of Philadelphia – Mar 31
- Narrative Change Strategist (Hybrid Position), Elon University
- Director, Children’s Community School
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.