Associate Director, Institutional Giving, Episcopal Community Services
Posted by Episcopal Community Services on April 5, 2022
Reporting to the Chief Advancement Officer, the Associate Director, Institutional Giving raises funds for Episcopal Community Services. The position is focused on strengthening institutional donor relationships with Episcopal Community Services and pursuing new institutional sources of philanthropic support.
- Secure funding from private and public institutional sources to support new and existing ECS programs
- Work with program, finance, and Learning and Evaluation staff to secure appropriate program and project information and descriptions, including budgets, in support of grant applications and impact reports.
- Effectively manage the annual grant application and reporting cycle and the outsourced grant writer
Duties and Responsibilities
- Drives planning, development, and implementation of institutional revenue generation through investments, grants and sponsorships.
- Responsible for calendar tracker for grant applications and grant reporting that is currently maintained by outsourced grant writer.
- Aligns with the Chief Advancement Officer on strategic initiatives as they relate to Advancement.
- Research and identify institutional funding sources for ECS programs in order to prepare and submit grant proposals and reports to foundation, corporate and government funding agencies.
- Work with the outsourced grant writer to evaluate and pursue current and potential revenue opportunities, submit grant applications, and complete impact reports.
- Work with program and finance staff to secure appropriate program and project information and descriptions, including budgets, in support of grant applications and impact reports.
- Work with marketing and communications staff to ensure that grant application language is consistent with ECS’ overall branding and communications strategy.
- Serve as an effective spokesperson and representative for Episcopal Community Services.
- Cultivate and steward personal relationships with stakeholders and institutional funders.
- Work with other ECS staff to insure adherence to grant requirements and reporting deadlines.
- Career Specialist, Welcoming Center – Mar 12
- Community Program Manager – Mar 25
- Quaker Voluntary Service Fellowship – Mar 1
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.