Assoc Director, Enrollment Strategy & Communications, Jefferson University
Posted by Jefferson University on November 19, 2019
The Associate Director of Enrollment Strategy & Communications is responsible for developing, implementing, monitoring, and reporting on recruitment strategies and tactics and communication plans for an assigned enrollment portfolio (i.e. freshman, transfer, graduate, international) The Associate Director is directly responsible for the generation of prospects, applications, and visits for assigned populations and will utilize both traditional and experimental strategies to promote the Jefferson brand and increase enrollment of qualified students. The Associate Director will collaborate extensively with colleagues within enrollment management, our internal administrative and academic partners, and our external network of vendors and service providers.
- Recruitment Strategies & Tactics: develop and execute plans designed to generate prospects, applications, visits, and deposits for assigned populations; these plans will account for a diverse set of needs across a complex set of application pools.
- Communications: create population/stage-specific communication flows, blast communications, and a social media strategy that leverages all available communication platforms.
- Communications – CRM: participate in the migration of enrollment communication content & strategies from the pre-merger CRM system(s) to the new combined CRM platform (Slate).
- Influencer Campaigns: develop and execute plans designed to inform and engage influencers related to assigned enrollment populations (i.e. parents, employers).
- Ensure that Jefferson Enrollment Management efforts promote and protect the Jefferson brand.
- Staff Management: directly manage employees as assigned and/or support the Director in the oversight and mentorship of staff members within the team; serve as the point of contact in the absence of the Sr. Director/Director.
- Budget Management: manage funds allocated to area of responsibility; process invoices and ensure payment.
- Reporting & Analysis: work with colleagues in EM to create dashboards and monitoring reports; produce ad-hoc analyses. Utlize data to track results and course correct as needed.
- Interact with co-workers, visitors, and other staff consistent with the values of Jefferson.
- Bachelor’s Degree required; Master’s Degree preferred. Academic focus on communications, marketing, or higher education administration preferred but not required.
- 5+ years industry experience, 1+ years management/leadership experience
- Chief Racial Equity Officer, City of Philadelphia
- Engagement Partnerships Consulting Manager, City of Philadelphia
- Education Manager, Al-Bustan
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.