Assistant Group Supervisor Aide Seasonal Summer 2022 (Full-Time Temporary)
Posted by Episcopal Community Services on May 31, 2022
The Out of School Time (OST) Assistant Group Supervisor Aide assists in implementing daily program activities and supervising youth in the Out-of-School Time Program at designated schools. See location list at the end of this posting.
- Assist with the planning and implementation of daily program activities in the OST Program.
- Assist with the supervision of participants in the OST Program.
- Supervise children in the OST Program.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assist with the planning and implementation of daily program activities for the Elementary OST Program.
- Assist with maintaining a fun, interactive and organized classroom.
- Uplift, encourage, mentor and motivate participants.
- Assist with Problem Solving and De-escalation to manage behaviors.
- Maintain client and staff confidentiality.
- Mandatory Training Requirements.
- Be knowledgeable of and follow all ECS policies, plans, and procedures, including but not limited to the Rule of Conduct and Code of Ethics.
- As an employee of Episcopal Community Services, I will conduct myself at all times to the highest professional standard and to meet the standard of duty to loyalty, specifically avoiding any conflicts of interest.
- Perform other duties as deemed necessary and assigned.
- Educator (Part-Time, Temporary), Eastern State Penitentiary Historic Site – Feb 12
- Community Resource Corps Spring 2023 Cohort – Feb 9
- Project Assistant (College/Graduate/Post-Graduate Students), Connect the Dots – Feb 15
Stay Current in Philly's Higher Education and Nonprofit Sector
We compile a weekly email with local events, resources, national conferences, calls for proposals, grant, volunteer and job opportunities in the higher education and nonprofit sectors.